SecurityMax Multi-Functional Wall Charger(With Hidden Camera)
How to start?
1. Insert a MicroSD/TF card into the charger
2. Plug the Wall Charger Hidden Camera into a wall outlet
3. Led lights both Red and Blue at the same time.
4. Led blinks Blue for three time and then recording starts.
5. Recording stops when Wall Charger is pulled out.
– Video recording format: AVI – Video resolution:1920*1080
– Video length: 3 Minutes per Chapter – Video quality: 1080p true HD
– Memory: Support up to 32GB MicroSD/ TF card
What's in the Box?
– 1 x Multi Functional Wall Charger(With Hidden Camera)
– 1 x USB to USB cable
– 1 x Quick Start Guide
– 1 x OTG/USB Card Reader
Motion Detection(Upgraded on 2017/5/14)/ Loop recording
1) Start recording for one time first and there will be a file "TAG.txt" generated on the MicroSD Card.
2) Open the file "TAG.txt" on the MicroSD Card by a card reader/Connect the device to your PC, you will see" 2016.01.01 23:59:59 A1"
3) Change 'A' to 'B' to turn on motion detection. Change 'B' to 'A' to turn on loop recording mode. Save it and it's done.
P.S In loop recording, When the MicroSD card memory is full, automatic cycle recording starts, the new recording will replace the earliest recording